What Are the Roles and Responsibilities of a Detailer?
Detailers are responsible for cleaning and polishing cars. They also wash the wheels, vacuum and shampoo carpets, and apply waxes and other protection chemicals to the vehicles. They also clean under the hoods of vehicles to prevent dirt from accumulating and choking the engine. This keeps the vehicle's resale value high. Duties Kolby's Auto Spa…
- Metamora Motors Unveils State-of-the-Art Transmission Repair in Peoria, IL
- Anderson Insurance Agency: Comprehensive Business and Auto Insurance Solutions
- Crystal Clear: How Windshield Replacement Enhances the Look and Safety of Your Vehicle
- Experience Unmatched Clarity and Privacy with Alamo City Detailing’s Premium Car Window Tinting Solutions.
- What Are the Roles and Responsibilities of a Detailer?